Today I want to chat about how you go about shopping for a functional medicine program.
This is probably why you’re watching our videos and following us. You’ve been shopping and not to sure how you choose a program.
I can completely resonate with that. I’ve been through so many functional medicine programs over the last 12 years.
The variety of programs out there is extraordinary.
This is how our program developed. We saw where the holes were in existing programs for practitioners who really wanted to get to a certain level.
What I can do is help paint a picture for you on how to shop for a functional medicine program that is the right fit for you.
Like functional medicine, there’s no one-fits-all program. You really need to find the best fit for you. To do that, you will need to start by asking yourself five questions.
From knowing exactly what your goals are to the difference between informational and transformational programs to the level of support and accountability you need, these questions will help you sort through all the different options out there.
What works for you? Make it like functional medicine. Personalize it for you.
When you get into a program that resonates with you, your clinical situation, your goals, your dreams, then the change can be very rapid. Your goals can be achieved at a very high level within six to twelve months.
Compare that to practitioners not finding the right fit. I’ve had several practitioners reach out saying they’ve been doing this for years and they still feel lost because they just haven’t got it right.
It’s sad because those practitioners could have served so many patients and changed so many lives and so many generations down the road in that period of time.
There are many programs out there to integrate functional medicine. You need to do your due diligence to understand what fits you.
In this video, I’m sharing:
- The five questions every practitioner should be asking to find the best functional medicine program for them.
- The most common goals health practitioners want to achieve when integrating functional medicine.
- The difference between informational programs and transformational programs.
- Why practitioners should be considering the return on investment instead of cost when looking at functional medicine programs.
If you’re ready to find the right functional medicine program for your goals and personality, I highly recommend you watch this video.
What did you think of this Functional Medicine Fast Track Video?
- Subscribe to Garric Vosloo’s YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Register for our Free Training: 5 Steps to Accelerate Your Success as a Functional Medicine Health Practitioner – and make it profitable.
- Book a Call to discuss our Functional Medicine Fast Track Training Program and how Functional Medicine can be customized for you and your practice.
- Leave a comment and tell me what questions you have – and what resonated with you.