Let’s talk about your functional medicine website.
This is a very important topic if you want to build your functional medicine business.
If you can get your website right, it is a game changer for your business.
There are millions of people out there who are desperate for your help. The problem is that you’re not messaging correctly to connect with them.
Here are 5 of the most common reasons why a functional medicine website doesn’t convert:
- Poorly messaged home page – When someone visits your homepage, you have 6 seconds to get their attention, or they will leave. Clearly define your niche so the right people know you can help them. Speak to your ideal client. People want an expert for THEIR problems.
- Low-converting lead magnets – Lead magnets filter the right people to book a call. Their purpose is not to share loads of free information.
- Non-PAS blogs – Every blog post should follow the problem, agitate and solve model. These posts engage and agitate emotions, which is more effective than simple tips and information. Video is best.
- Generic eCommerce – Your eCommerce should be curated to your niche and offer various products for health and a healthy lifestyle, not just supplements. The standard generic eCommerce options out there are doing nothing for your business.
- Unemotional About page – You want your audience to feel your mission and purpose. This page should clearly state why you want to serve them.
Build a foundation for your functional medicine website and business. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time and money!